Are you feeling unsure about your finances?
- Do you want a financial advisor, don’t know who to trust?
- Looking for financial independence, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you struggling with timing the purchase or sale of an investment?
- Could you be doing better?
- Wondering how to save money, start a budget, generate a surplus?
- Or do you just want a second opinion?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
In case you’d like to read in my bio, please feel free to click here.
What Can you Expect From A Call With Rick?
Since I don’t manage finances for others, I can offer you a truly 100% biased opinion.
First, I’ll need you to let me know the topic you’ll want to discuss.
Second, I’ll need you to explain your challenges regarding the topic.
and Last, I’ll need you to let me know what it is you’d like to get out of the call.
Topics You Can Discuss with Rick
Rick is knowledgeable with:
- Investments such as real estate, stocks, bonds, options
- Borrowing i.e. Mortgages, Lines of Credit, Credit Scores, and Unsecured
- Building and selling a business
- Creating and sticking to a budget
- How to set up an emergency fund
- And much much more.
How it Works
First, I’ll ask you questions about the topic of our call (On the next page).
Then, after you purchase your session, you’ll get an email from me within one business day to set up a call on Zoom.
Your success is my success. And to ensure the call is a success, I’ll email with any additional questions beforehand.
My 60-minute consultation fee is just $197.